Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guitars...Beach...Food...Life

Yesterday was a day for San Antonio. I had to bail on Alicia and hanging out with her cause San Antonio was doing a last minute dinner type thing before he went back to Irvine and thankfully she understood. So my day started by trying to plan out a dinner totally last minute and he and I met up to discuss the details. We ended up discussing it at Sam Ash cause he needed to pick up some new strings for his guitar. One thing led to another...no homo...and we ended up playing guitars in the acoustic room at Sam Ash. He taught me some chords...they didn't stick but it was a good time. We randomly decide to go to the beach to finish up planning the dinner so we jam out the Huntington beach for no real reason at all. We got there, parked in the residential area type thing and went straight to Rocco's pizza where we shared the special with me getting a jalapeƱo pizza and him getting the Hawaiian. He thought it was bomb...and I already knew it was the bomb. We gorged on Rocco's then chilled at the pier cause we were way too overdressed to go onto the sand much less the water, but it was still a laxing experience. We even came up with plans to go fishing and camping soon. So down. Anyways...on the way back to the car we watched a dude ride a 12 foot unicycle which ended with him not falling so meh and we drove back to west co and went to Upland to pick up Joanna. Came back and went to Boiling Crap but the line was waaaaay too long so we all ended up at Fridays. The people that ended up going were me, San Antonio, Joanna, Josie, Sana, and Josie's friend Roseanne. I had the JD Ribs which were great as usual, but it didn't fill me up at all. A lot of laughs later we decided to go to the asian district and pick up some stinky tofu...which is my new nemesis. I blast and dance to Lady Gaga...freaking out innocent bystanders and having a blast doin it and we get some stinky tofu and jam out to San Antonio's pad. We eat the stinky tofu there...and by we eat i meant San Antonio ate it, Joanna quit, and Roseanne and I struggle through it. More laughs and a persistent popsicle joke later Josie and Roseanne leave and the lasting three of us watch the rest of Se7en and some food channel until we too jammed out. We brought Joanna home and went our separate ways, but I was still awake so I watched some Bones and ate chips ahoy till i knocked out...that is my life...

0 comments:

Post a Comment