Monday, July 12, 2010

Great Weekend

Alright, so I really need to catch up on this again...I've been lagging on this recently. So Friday was my day off and it was also Caydie's birthday. I started off the day with Rose calling me to do an emergency screening to Despicable Me. I rushed to work and they sent me straight to house 5 to screen it. The sound screwed up at the end but all in all the screening went smoothly. After that I had some L&L with Rose where I had the Chicken Katsu regular size meal. After that I went home and crashed for several hours. When I woke up I basically did some Halo then picked up Carissa and Chelsea at Carissa's pad and then picked up Rose and we made out way to the Skate Express in Chino. We get there and we skate and had a good time. After that we hit up BJ's in West Co. I had the classic pizza small size and a Jeremiah Red. We talked for a long time after that. The next day was Saturday. I expected it to be a bad day at work but it went fine. Got off at 10 and went to Kiwi and Roo's place for Kiwi's bday. I had my beers and several drinks later I was done. I bring Rose home and I crash. I wake up early and my stomach was fucked up but i had to deal. Ate played MW2 and went to work where I was off my game for the first part of my shift but all came together at the end. After work I went over to Terra's pad and hung out with my sister and her group for a little. I came home...ate...MW2...and here I am now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment