Monday, July 5, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, what is there to say about this movie? It's a poor vampire movie, it's a poor werewolf movie, it's a poor romance movie...so what does the movie have going for it? Well, it has abs and the following a millions and millions of tweens drooling over them. Alright, on to the truth of the movie. I don't know where to place this movie. This movie isn't better than the first two, but I enjoyed it more, probably because Ashley Greene has a somewhat bigger role in this one and this one had some action in it even though it was minuscule at best. I never read any of the books, although I tried, and these movies are so far from my demographic it's not even funny. I was able to stay awake for the first two all the times I watched them, but the second time catching this knocked me the fuck out. So yea, basically this is a movie to watch if you like the books, otherwise you aren't raelly gonna give a rat's ass what happens to anyone in the movie. There's too much abs and not enough substance. Too much teen drama and bad acting. Watch this movie if you like the books otherwise it isn't worth the effort. This is a bad movie that does really well because of the fan base that it caters to. Good job Jacob...make sure you wear more clothes in your next movies if you ever do anything outside of the Twilight movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment