Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Alright today started off to a slow start. Woke up cause of the sun glaring down at me from my window and I instantly turned on my 360 and started watching TV shows and movies. I watched Super High Me and that's already been reviewed so I'll leave that at that. I played some Halo and then I went out to eat with my sister and parents for my dad's birthday. We hit up Osuna's and I had four fish tacos. Those were fuckin' bomb but the fish inside was alot bigger than I remembered....but I'm not complaining hahaha. After that I hit up AMC with Rose and we waited for Chelsea to get off work. We met up with a bunch of people at Buffalo Wild Wings. There was a grip of us there...it was me, Anne, Rose, the two Kevins, Alex, Mitchel, Wilson, Lida, Charlie, Ty, and a bunch of others that I can't really place...sorry if you're one of them. But yea, after eating we chilled outside for a bit before jamming out. I took Anne home and here I am now...in my boxers...typing...and talking to asian Kevin via facebook...no homo

0 comments:

Post a Comment