Tuesday, July 27, 2010

That was a coyote…I thought it was a little girl…

Alright, so I started the day off doing nothing. I literally sat on my ass for most of my awake day until I met up with Rose and Alicia in the evening. We went to the Wingstop near the mall but it was still closed…it opens on Wednesday! After that we went to Coldstone and had some icecream. I had the peanut butter one whatever its called and that was sooo good but as usual it hit me eventually. After that we pick up Justin and head over to Pinks to get some grub. We get there and we wait in line and the lines wasn’t that long. It was great timing i guess. But yea…I had the Hoff hotdog and that was delicious.
 After we eat and talk at Pinks we took the long lonely road back home…but really it was just the 60 freeway. We take Rose back to her place and we then went to the 24 hour Subway in Fullerton where we basically raided the touchscreen soda machine. We pulled up chairs to the machine and started drinking away. First we drank each flavor one by one…then we mixed all the flavors together into one nasty brown stew. Then Justin had the smart idea to spin around in the parking lot…so me and Justin spin 30 times and you know how that turns out…then me, Justin and Alicia spin 45 times and you definitely know how that turns out…and then I drive to their places to drop them off…and guess what? Justin didn’t have his house keys…so we wait for like 45 minutes in front of his house waiting for him mom to wake up so he can get in. What an idiot…hahaha…I take Alicia home and that wasn’t as theatrical as Justin but everything can’t be that weird. That was my night…laters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment