Monday, July 19, 2010

Tsingtao

Tsingtao beer. How can I say this nicely. It sucks. It's not the worst beer that I've had but it certainly isn't what I would call a good one. I'll start with the appearance. It's a clear golden yellow color. The head that is there is white, but there's barely any head to begin with and what is present has no retention. It has a hoppy aroma, but that in and of itself isn't too strong. It may have been the environment that I was in masking the aroma, but I doubt it. It has a thin body with a mild to low carbonation. The flavor was disappointing as well. It has a slight tint of malt but the thin body doesn't retain the flavor very well so it was mainly a bitter tasteless feel. Overall I hope that China has better beer than this because this is a total bust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment