Tuesday, July 20, 2010

His is huge...

Today was a good day. Spent most of my awake time with Alicia today. Started out by picking up Rose and meeting up with Alicia at the lot. We hit up Wingstop and I had my usual combo. We ate and talked until I had to bring Rose to AMC cause she had to work today. So me and Alicia went to the Liquorette where I bought some Stella and an Angel's Share. We then went to Walmart to get some dark chocolate to eat with the Angel's Share cause Joe said that it goes best with dark chocolate. Boy was he right. Joe has yet to let me down, as does Lost Abbey in general. We also hit up Sorcerer's Apprentice at AMC. It was a pretty decent movie. A lot better than I expected it to be. After that we met up with Justin and we jam out to the the bowling alley but the wait was too long so we just talked and made ourselves dizzy. After some stupidity and a lot of talking we go back to the lot where we talked and acted stupid once more...and I mean A LOT of stupidity. We got hungry again and went to Del Taco where we had more laughs and more laughs. Great day today. Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment