Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cheeseecake and Bones

Yesterday was a mini reunion between me and several high school buddies. I spent the day with San Antonio, Josie, and Hernandez. We went over to Upland to chill with Hernandez and her fambam and we ended up going over to Victoria Gardens for lunch/dinner. We were planning on going to Friday's but ended up at Cheesecake Factory instead. I had the fried calamari and the kobe burger which was great but I got full and couldn't finish it. I'm not proud of that....I can eat...I'm disappointed in myself. But yea...after VG we went back to Hernandez's place and chilled there for a bit before jamming out. When I got home I was dead tired cause they woke me up early...so I just bummed it and watched Bones with my sister until I went to my room and watched netflix there and fell asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment