Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wingstop'n'Walmart

Alright…what started as a bum day actually became something strangely enough. I started out waking up and staying in bed for several hours just surfing around netflix for random shit to watch…but I ended up just watching The Hangover in bluray. After that I got in some good Halo 3 time and just did that for a bit before finding something to do. I met up with Chelsea at AMC and we picked up Carissa and Justin. We jam over to the Subway in Fullerton to check out the touch screen soda machine that is so damn cool. After that we hit up Wingstop baby!
 I had the ten piece combo with the flavors being Original Hot and Lemon Pepper and the rest was my usual. After we ate we head back to AMC to wait for asian Kevin but that didn’t really pan out so we ended up chillin’ with Kiwi and Caydie for a little bit. Some skating and bladeing later Chels and Carissa go into Caydie’s car and I take Justin in mine and we head over to Walmart…the 24 hour one in Baldwin. On the way there me and Justin rock out to Rush…The Starting Line…no homo of course…Sugar Ray…etc…that was a good time. Then we were at Walmart.
Me and Justin did the usual fucking around in Walmart. A few bras, heels, Ironman masks, axes, and hula hoops later we were one out way out and i was taking people home…fuck cops…

0 comments:

Post a Comment