Monday, July 12, 2010

Despicable Me

Despicable Me totally caught me off guard. I expected to enjoy the movie...but not this much. It was great. Even though I watched it alone because it was a screening, I was laughing and having a blast. Everything just worked well in the film. The length was neither too long nor too short, appeals to the children, and most importantly it appeals to adults as well. Adults will be able to appreciate the movie on a higher level which is always great in a kids movie. The voice acting is great but what makes the movie is the minions. They cracked me up the most. For being such simple characters, they add so much to the movie. The three orphans also add a ton to the film, especially the youngest one. this is an odd movie, but it works in its own way. Yea it might not be as polished as Pixar's movies, but this is definitely one of the animated children's films that I enjoyed the most. I urge you to watch this movie...NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment