Sunday, July 25, 2010

Slightly behind

Alright…Friday I worked usher for a little while and was sent home cause of low attendance. After that I met up with Alicia and we went for a beer run to try some new beers. We got this fruity type beer which was really good. I also got an apple one and a peach one but they were corked. We then hit up AMC wand watched Salt. That movie was alright. A lot better than I expected. After that we met up with Rose and I got Wingstop for the family. I bring Rose home and met up with Justin and Ulysses and we go to the 24 hour Walmart where we messed around. We put on women’s clothes and just joked around the store.
Today….Saturday…I just worked usher. I was worn out from this whole week so I was shutting down. After work I talked to Ryan and Alex for a bit and kept Alicia company at Chipotle while she got her order. Other than that I did nothing. A family dispute and beer was my night along with Bones….such is life

0 comments:

Post a Comment