Wednesday, July 21, 2010

At least you guys are in the credits

Today was a busy day. I started out going to the DMV early in the morning for my sister. I went there to pay for her new license and after that I went home and was in and out of sleep for several hours. I them met up with Ryan and we went to Hooters to take advantage of the all you can eat wings. We spent a good amount of time there at Hooters and after that we made out way to AMC where we tried to figure out what to watch. Nothing came up so we just went to Gamestop for a little bit to browse but we ended up at AMC again. We ran into Alicia and her friends while we were going down the escalator and that was kind of a weird surprise. They go to watch Inception and me and Ryan went to watch Grown Ups again. We enjoyed the movie as expected and then went to Inception to catch the rest of it with Alicia and her friends. I enjoyed the end of Inception cause I got to see all the action without worrying about the story, so that's 3 and a half times watching the movie. We chilled at AMC for a while until Rose got out and we met up with Justin at his place where we talked, swam for a while, and talked for way too long. Many laughs, movie quotes, and words of inspiration later we jammed out and here I am now...C'est la vie

0 comments:

Post a Comment