Thursday, July 29, 2010

Erase!

Alright I fell behind again. Tuesday was basically San Antonio’s bday celebration. It was pretty small and more intimate that it has been in the past but all is good. I woke up, got ready, and basically did an instant beer run where I picked up my usual drinking beers of Santa’s Little Helper and Shark Attack as well as an Avery The Beast. I chill at San Antonio’s crib where he had food and company and I just talked and chilled. I didn’t stop drinking the whole time and I was at a really good buzz by the time that Alicia stopped by. She chilled for a bit before jamming out, but once she left I kept drinking and eventually I got officially drunk. This is where everything kind of gets blurry and I don’t remember much. I do know at one point I was using the breathalyzer and I hit 0.22 which is pretty decent for me hahaha. Justin and Alicia pick me up to help me sober up and they bring me to Dennys for some more hilarity. That too was a blur to be honest but I think I did well. Justin drove me home in my car and so forth but yea.

Today, Wednesday, is the recovery day. I woke up so early today, but that’s to be expected. When I wake up with a hangover it’s usually early in the morning. When I woke up basically my stomach was fuuuuucked up. I immediately call up Justin and Rose and I meet up with Justin at Wingstop, but that was after a much  needed cigarette cause those seem to ease my stomach. But yea, after talked at Wignstop for a bit we pick up Rose and come back to be the first customers at the Industry Wingstop. I had my usual combo and it did not disappoint. It was as orgasmic as it usually was. After that the three of us go to AMC to see what was up with Shawn and to see if he was working but ended up talking to some of the peeps there. We jam out the Justin’s pad and we chill for a while and me and him started to jam out on guitars…boy do I suck at guitar. Yadda yadda yadda we decide to jam over to Victoria Gardens so we pick up Alicia really quick at her place and then we brought Caydie some Chipotle and then there we go to Victoria Gardens. We didn’t do much at VG…we just walked around for a while, used the bathroom and then we decide to hit up the beach…so we jam out to the beach.
 The beach was as beautiful as usual and the first thing we did was hit up Rocco;s but they didn’t have a good selection of pizzas at the time so we went to the pier to walk it off a bit. It was cold and windy as fuck but with good company that all melts away into nothing. We made the most of the moment and talked as we experienced the ambiance of the environment. We soaked it all it and by the time we went back to Rocco’s I was hungry. I had the delicious mushroom pizza and an herb pizza. They were badass as expected and again…food did not disappoint.
 After we ate we went down to the water. Me, Justin, and Alicia went in to the shallow part and chilled but Justin and Alicia decide to go all in, me and my tiny boxers weren’t down for that hahaha so I stayed out with Rose…yadda yadda yadda they come out freezing and me and Rose get the towels and we jam out. We ended up back at Justin’s house and basically we said fuck it let’s have a bonfire so we did. We made a quick Vons run for smores stuff and wood but it was all worth it as I also walked out with a fat tire. Ending the night by the fire is the life and after I brought Rose and Alicia back to their respective houses Justin and I watch Jackass 2.5 on xbox live to hilarious results…for a day that was supposed to be mainly recovery…I did a shitload. That is my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment