Friday, July 9, 2010

Predators

Predators is a good reboot of the franchise. After the abysmal AVP movies this goes back to the roots of Predator and brings back the jungle and testosterone filled bloodfest of the original. I was kinda disappointed with the movie because I had such high expectations for it, but I did walk out thoroughly entertained. It could have been bloodier, it could have been more testosteronie but that's just personal preference at this point. My biggest gripe about the movie is that it was freakishly simple. The previews set the stage and you just watch the events unfold. I'm not saying that there needs to be an intricate plot, but a little more substance would have been good...at least to me. Overall it was a good action movie. It's not the best but it's far from the worst. it's easily enjoyable and it's a movie that I would recommend. I love this franchise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment