Friday, July 30, 2010

Simplicity is key

Today was totally simple...I woke up moderately late and just chilled at home for a while before getting some Lee's Sandwiches with Alicia. After that we went to AMC to catch a screening of Schmucks or however you spell that but turns out they started it earlier so me, Alicia, and Ryan ended up watching Toy Story 3. I really liked that movie lol. After that Alicia jammed out and I went home where I ate and chilled before meeting up with Alicia again to get some art supplies at Michaels. I got a malleable eraser and a pack of pigment liners. We met up with Justin and went to Jimmy's and we talked there for a while. I finally got to see where he lives...it's not a log cabin...kinda made me sad but oh well. Jimmy had to get some rest so we jammed out and went to Justin's to have a fire and smores. We talked for a while...a set of farts...a much needed bro convo...and Gracie time later we jammed out. Simple night, but a good one nonetheless. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment