Sunday, August 1, 2010

Schmucks and Wings

Today was another simple day done right for me. I woke up to my parents yelling and screaming at each other which was fucking annoying so I stayed in my room for hours until I took a shower and so fourth. Had herb roasted chicken for lunch ish and after a while I ended up hanging out with Alicia. We almost went to Joanna's BBQ but we called her and she said is probably isn't worth the drive by the time we started to go so we just decided to make a beer run instead cause it was kind of on the way but not really. We also decided to basically watch Dinner with Schmucks so we start hitting everyone up but only Brandon Perez was free and down to watch with us. So yea, there were are the Liquorette and I get an Avery and a 6 pack of Blue Moons and those are a great combo. Then we watched the movie, me, Alicia, and Brandon, and damn...that was a downright funny, hilarious, simply great movie. I loved it! Score another great comedy for Paul Rudd. So yea, lol the three of us go to Wingstop for a quick meal and me and Alicia share the 15 piece combo where she got a Lemon Pepper and I got the Hickory Smoked BBQ. Those were delicious as usual. It totally brought a smile on my face eating at Wingstop cause come on...it's fuckin' Wingstop. We go back to AMC to watch Cats and Dogs but we ended up missing the movie cause we just started to talk in the lobby and talked a bit too much and lost track of time. It's all good though. We talked and talked and eventually we decided to jam out. Brandon's ride showed up, I brought Alicia back to her place, and life continued. Good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment