Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hey...stop!

Today was pretty good. Started out the day by waking up to Alicia's texts and we decided to meet up to get some grubbage. We met up at the AMC lot and she decided to drive...I wont turn that down hahaha and we ended up trying to hit up this one asian place that was on yelp but turns out it was closed. We ended up hitting up Furaibo or whatever that place in called. I had the Yakitori set and it was pretty decent. It got kinda weird after a while though so I stopped eating it. Me and Alicia just chilled talking for a while and we went to Vons for a beer run...more specifically Blue Moon and Shock Top...I approve of the selection, but between you and me...it could have been better hahaha. Anyways, she had plans with her friends so we parted ways back at the lot. I ended up staying in the lot for a while talking to several people that came through. First it was Brandon Flores cause he was on his break. then Hernan as he was leaving. We ended up talking for a ling while. Geoff came through, as did Heather. Eventually I just went inside and got ready to start my shift. Went in...eventually started working...long day alone....alone...and ate mozzarella sticks on my break and eventually got out of work. I met up with the two Kevins, Chan's buddy, Anne, and Wilson at Bdub after work. I didn't order anything cause I wasn't hungry but I did have 2 tall glasses of Guinness. We talked and chilled for a good while, felt like old times when i went more regularly and it was a good choice going. Eventually we jammed home and here I am now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment