Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Food Run Review #11: Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings, why must you have so much wasted potential? It's definitely a good place top hang out and chill with the bros. The sauce selection is really good. It also has a pretty decent beer selection. The main problem that I have with it is, and it's pretty major, it doesn't really shine in any one category. I've had better wings, I've been where there's a better beer selection, and I've been where there's a better ambiance. Not to take anything away from this place, it's a blast to be there with friends, but nothing really makes me say "wow" here. Also sometimes the food comes out cold to the table. That's a pretty big deal to me. It happens rarely but it happens more often than it should. Keep trying Bdub, you can be so much better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment