Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stupidity

Today started out as a bum day but ended up pretty fun. I just stayed at home for most of the earlier part of the day and even ended up at my grandma’s house to run some errands with my mother. After that I jammed to AMC to meet up with Rose and Hope. We talked for a bit and decided to pick up Alex and met up with Justin at Banana Bay. We ate there and I got the BBQ Chicken like I always do and a lemonade. Too poor for beer right now. After that we decided to jam out the AMC lot where we started to roller blade and longboard. We ended up at the Costco lot and did the same thing there and add in shopping cart riding and spinning. That was exhausting and we ended up at In n Out where we ate some more. I had a Double Double with animal fries and lemonade. While we were there we played truth or dare with my Incredible and those was freakishly entertaining. That continued into the parking lot and eventually we ended up at the usual lot where we ran into Chels and Carissa before everyone jammed out…simple yet satisfying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment