Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I smell like smoke and chlorine

Today was exhausting. I woke up late and was almost late for work, but I got there in time. The downside is that I didn't get a chance to shower so I still smelled like smoke and chlorine from Justin's place the night/morning before. I felt gross. Anyways....it was a slow day at work...to be expected out of a weekday. I ushered alone for the first part and then I was joined by Christina. Time passed by so slowly cause I was just exhausted still and i was just meh. Work was just the basics. After I got off I talked to Caydie for a while to burn some time for her and cause I didn't really want to go home. Eventually I met up with Alicia for a quick bite to eat before she started studying for her exams. We hit up Tommy's and I just had a chili cheeseburger and chili cheese fries with a lemonade. As usual they were great. We ate and talked for a while, good times and we jammed out after we finished. She went home, I went home...and I thought my pillow was talking to me for a while. That's when i decided that I was indeed physically and mentally tired. Showered, tumblr'd and now I'm going to watch some Bones to wear me down some more...thank you for reading and please return to my boring ass blog about nothing in particular. Good day chaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment