Thursday, August 5, 2010

Impromptu all nighter

Yesterday was surprising. I woke up to a text from Alicia wanting to chill so we met up. We got some Albertos to grub on and we were going to watch The Kids Are Allright in Covina, but it started too late and I had work, so we haul ass to Puente but got stuck in traffic on Azuza cause of the construction. Because of that we missed the first half hour of the movie, so we ended up watching 500 Days of Summer in the breakroom while eating out meal before moving onto the mall. We find the claw machine game with the South Park characters and we get a little addicted. It continued to Tilt and eventually I had to leave her to go to work. There I was, at work, not wanting to work, but at work nonetheless. I ushered with JT and Andrew Mota ran with us for a while. It was the same old situation with work, nothing new or exciting there. I close usher, got out, and Alicia and I decide to meet up again to watch Hangover at her place. I grab some beers and head over. I get there and we start up Hangover and about halfway through the movie Caydie joins us too. Somewhere in there we hit up Del Taco, chatroulette'ed, meatspinned, BME Pain Olympic'd, and watched...per se...She's Out of My League and Disturbia. Eventually Caydie knocked the fuck out so me and Alicia played a little bit of Wii...which I sucked at...except for the beer pong game which I dominated. But yea...I love Alicia's dog despite his deafness lol. Played with him alot especially after he grew a liking to me. That was my day...I just woke up to start this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment