Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Your life is an inspirational movie

Today was pretty packed. I started out the day by going to work in the morning to open usher. I worked until 6 then I met up with Caydie and Alicia to grub out. We hit up Banana Bay on Colima and I had the That Chicken BBQ like I usually get at Thai places. It was good, but the service was pretty crappy. This place is gonna get a beating on Yelp. Anyways after that we decide to get some dessert and what better place to get dessert than Milk? So we jam over there and I get the Original Drumstick and we head over to Swingers where we ate the ice cream and Caydie got her own grubbage. After that we jam out back home and an idiot cop intervened and just put a downer on the night. Fuckin' pigs. Anyways, we head over to Vons to get some shit for the fire and we go to Justins where we spent a bulk of the night just chilling, swimming, and munching on smores until the sun came up. Overall it was a good day, but the cop was just a godddamn downer that it just put a bad aura around the good shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment