Monday, August 2, 2010

St. John!

Today started out as a bum day. I woke up and basically laid in my room for several hours in the heat. I just surfed the net for a while and started to talk to Kevin and Alicia online. Yea, my home life is pretty sad. After a while of webbing I met up with Kevin and we watched Dinner With Schmucks which was, obviously, hilarious. It's as good the second time as it was the first time. But yea, after that me and Kev went to Osunas cause I was craving Mexican food after I devoured several chimichangas earlier in the day. I spent money, per se, at Osunas. I got the lobster burrito and a lobster taco. Those were freakin' delicious. Great size too; they filled me up pretty well. It was great catching up with Kev cause I hadn't seen him in a while cause of work and life in general. I brought him back to his car at AMC and that was the end of that man date. I hit up Alicia and we decide to watch Charlie St. Cloud. I was surprised how much I liked the movie. Hell, i didn't even really know what it was about, but I liked it. So yea, we watched the movie and parted ways after. That was basically what I did today. I'm full....

0 comments:

Post a Comment