Friday, August 13, 2010

Must play catch up.

Wednesday was my chicken day. I spent a chunk of Wednesday just at home bumming it. Like totally bumming it. At one point I spent two hours lying down on the floor by my dog. Eventually I met up with Rose and Alicia and we chilled at the Brea Mall for a little bit. We window shopped yadda yadda yadda and we decided to eat at Church's. Well, I decided to eat at Church's and they came along. After that Alicia jammed out cause she was sick and me and Rose were gonna watch Salt with Chels but ended up hanging out instead. Justin met up with us and we ended up at Alondra's Hot Wings in Montebello. That shit was bomb. We just ate there and played some truth or dare. Herpes and skivvies later we jammed out, brought Rose home and me, Chels, and Justin talked a bit more at Del Taco before calling it a night.

Thursday, which was yesterday, was a little more productive and by productive i mean not productive at all. I did wash my car though, that was the productive part. After that I met up with Desiree and we got some lunch at One World. I was scared shitless eating there cause...dude...it's me. I eat meat on meat on meat. I surprisingly liked One World, and great company helped too. Me and Des just ate and talked about everything and anything, it felt great catching up with her. After we ate at One World, we went over to Coffee Break to see if Sana was working, but he wasn't. It was worth a shot. After that little spur of the moment stop, I dropped off Desi at her place and I went home to take a nap. It was a good several hour nap with some MW2 time in there but I ended up going out with Rose, Alicia, and Justin for some Alondra's...again. We chilled and ate and eventually made our way back to AMC to watch Expendables. It's not a perfect movie, but it is a good movie to watch with the bros. Definitely a Dude movie. After the movie I chilled with Wilson and the two Kevins before jamming out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment