Monday, August 9, 2010

REWIND!

Saturday was mainly work day. Met up with Rose and Alicia for a little bit. Alicia didn't stick around and jammed home, and Rose and I went to Coffee Break to get some Unagi. I had the Unagi and a Lemon Slush like I usually did and it was as usual, good. After that we Foursquared a little bit and I bought a car charger and case for my Incredible and eventually we ended up working. Good usher group that day. Me, Eric, Rose, Geoff for a bit hahaha. Chill day with sore legs. It's all good. After work I was starving but there was nothing to eat. I ended up just staying up thinking about what to get so long that I got too lazy to get anything. I ended my night with a dinner for Oaked Arrogant Bastards and Stella Artois.

Sunday was more of the same. I started the morning by watching The Other Guys with Alicia and then going to the food court cause she was hungry. I just chilled with her before going our separate ways. I went home to change real quick and came back to AMC to work. Apparently I started at 1 instead of 2 so I was an hour late, but they were cutting hours so it worked out pretty well. Ushered with Lida, Charlie, Allen, and Hernan. Chill day. Got home and passed out right away. C'est la vie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment