Monday, March 29, 2010

You wanna live forever?!

Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles is such an underrated and overlooked series from years ago. The only reason I found this show was that it was on before i had to go to school back in middle school. I loved the Starship Troopers movie from 1997 so the name caught my interest immediately. I didn't expect to like the show this much and it's better than the movie. This TV show has the power suits from the show, a larger variety of bugs, and the characters are fleshed out a lot more. I watched the Homefront Campaign last night and it brought back a ton of old memories and a renewed interest in the series. I just fuckin' hate how this series was canceled before it was completed. What sucks even more, is that the series ended right at an important part of the series, a major bug offensive on Earth! WTF! I hope that this series gets completed one day, but I highly doubt that it'll happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment