Monday, March 8, 2010

Yesterday's exhaustion and fat fest

Yesterday was an off day. I picked up a six hour shift at work cause I desperately need money to survive. Work was decent cause I had a pretty good group of ushers. It wasn't too busy either; the houses were pretty chill except for Alice and a couple of random ones here and there. Nearing the end of my six hour shift Hope asked me if i can stay an extra two hours cause they expected to be hit so I said sure. So at eight, when I was supposed to get off work, IMAX Alice breaks so I volunteered to help out with that house cause it seemed to be a really big hit. Breaking and cleaning Alice alone took forty minutes, so I got forty minutes of overtime. I then finally get off work exhausted and starving. I get home and me and my sister decide to get pizzas from Pizza Hut. She wanted to get one, but I usually eat a large on my own so we got two instead and invited Terra over. The three of us had pizza and talked for a while. One and a half pizzas later (I one on my own), a ton of laughs, and a couple of childhood pictures later, Terra jams out and me and my sister watch two episodes of Modern Family, which is very funny. Food coma sets in and I wake up too late and I miss class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment