Monday, March 1, 2010

Nothing new

Nothing much happened today. Woke up around noon and went to my grandma's (Mamang's) birthday gathering. While there, the cousins, my sister and I watched both the Nuggets/Lakers game and the US/Canada gold medal Olympics match. The US/Canada game was pretty intense. The game was tied at the end of regulation. Crosby of Canada gets a goal in the sudden death round to give Canada the gold medal and US the silver. Can't be too disappointed though, Canada has a great team and I think they were favored to win gold, so props to them. I didn't get to finish the Laker game but they did win today, so that's a bonus.

Work wasn't too exciting, it was more of the usual grunt work and slight training of the new employees. Joanna, Shante, Dana, and her boyfriend also watched a movie today. They caught Formosa Betrayed. I'm not sure what it's about, but I heard that it was good. I continued working, yadda yadda yadda, closed usher and picked up a Shutter Island poster for Dana.

Pretty boring day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment