Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby shower and stuff

Today my cousin Darwin and his wife Sally had their baby shower so the family gathered up at Roweena's and Mike's joint in Walnut. It was the basic family gathering that usually happens which means food, talking, and so forth. Started it the same as usual until my Uncle Nanding and Nap started to look at a globe and tried to name all 9 continents. Yeah, 9 continents. After a bit of laughing and explanation my sister and I finally explained to them that there's in fact only 7 continents. More globe hilarity ensued but it's nothing too special to write about. When my sister and i go inside, we started talking Darwin and Roweena about life in general and mainly about our childhood. Many funny stories followed which included my uncle being in the Museum of Tolerance and asking "What did the Jews do to make everyone so mad?" out loud for all to hear.

Oh and our dog is on her period...it got on my sweater...eww.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment