Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cause I physicaly couldn't make the post earlier

I didn't get a chance to write about my wingfest on Friday cause I spent all of today (Friday) either sleeping, on the toilet, at work, or a combination of the last 2 because of the challenge. Basically me and Justin met up and did a random wingfest with a random pie run. We thought that it was just going to be me and him, but we eventually got a hold of Jimmy and he was down to rock it. Chelsea turned out to be down for it too. Then we finally got a hold of Rose who was knocked out and she was in on it too. And we got Hope down too. I told a couple of others about it, but they weren't down for a major fat fest like Justin and I were. After we all met up we crammed our asses in Jimmy's truck and went to Marie Calendars to get some pie. I got a slice of Chocolate Cream Pie but I don't remember what everyone else had. We didn't eat it there, instead we brought it along with us as we went to Hooters. Some at it in the truck and some at their pie at Hooters while waiting for the orders. I had 5 pieces of the hot breaded wings cause I was saving up some room for Buffalo Wild Wings cause I was gonna do the challenge. It's there at Hooters that Chelsea got down right excited that they played the Bierber guy's, or whatever you spell his name, song. After Hooters we went back to the AMC lot cause Chels and Hope had to jam out. So it was just me, Jimmy, Justin, and Rose left to hit up BWW. We go to BWW where there's a slight 20 minute wait which wasn't too bad. We finally sit down and I start to get my head in the game. I order a tall glass of beer to get ready for the challenge. I tell the waiter that I want to do the challenge and he gives me the health waiver things that I had to sign all the while Rose was taking pictures to document it. The order comes and a crowd of BWW employees come to keep time and just watch me do it. I'll spare you the details, but I finished  all 12 wings in 2 minutes and 50 seconds. It was easier than I expected just cause Atomics from Wingstop are hotter to me, so I wasn't too phased by the Blazin' wings. I ordered another beer to numb out the burn and we went back to AMC where everyone went their separate ways.

I spent today suffering the after effects of the 12 blazin' wings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment