Monday, March 1, 2010

More of the same

Pretty simple day today. Woke up somewhat late, which would be around noon so I missed my morning class. Like usual I had to pick up Sana cause he's still without a car...he's such a bum. We stopped by Barnes & Noble to pick up Mama Lola cause I need to get a good score on the Religious Studies quiz this time around. We looked for a bit at the store but it wasn't there. Since we were in the area we stopped by Big 5 to see if Desiree was working to say hey, but she wasn't....oh well hahaha. We then made our way to Riversuck and went to the UBE to get the Mama Lola book, and it cost a little bit more so I ended up paying like $28 for it. We decided to get some food after so we hit up Mongolian BBQ. I got my usual lamb, beef, and  mushrooms on it and I got some tofu as well. It wasn't the best but it was good enough. Got to my apartment, surfed the net, and now I'm playing MW2 with a coworker. I'm just waiting for Buried Life and My Life as Liz to come on. After that I might eat and/or start reading for tomorrow's discussion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment