Monday, March 29, 2010

Green Zone and Hot Tubs

The Green Zone was a decent movie, but it was pretty boring. It didn’t seem to catch my attention like the Bourne trilogy did. Maybe it’s cause I was expecting more action and balls to the wall fights like in Bourne or maybe I went in wanting too much. All I know is that I walked out of this movie feeling that it was way too political. It’s still pretty enjoyable and the end is definitely good, but the pathway to the end isn’t as good as I thought it would be.
 Hot Tub Time Machine. Will it win an Oscar? No. Will it be remembered next year? I doubt it. Will it make you laugh? Most definitely yes. This is a prime example of a movie with such a retarded concept done right. It knows it’s stupid and it totally runs with it. You can’t really criticize this movie for anything cause it is what it is. It’s a fuckin’ hot tub time machine! This isn’t Star Trek or some movie based on the HG Wells book. It’s a fuckin’ hot tub time machine. Just watch this movie. It’s worth the price of admission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment