Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wingstop run! again...

Yesterdy...I randomly hung out with Hernandez. We hit up Nogales and randomly visited some old teachers like Padilla, Mollo, and Bergslein. That was a good time. Brought her home and went to AMC to wait until I met up with Chels and Carissa for Wingstop. I talked to Kiwi for a while then I hit up wings with the girls. I had my usual combo but with lemon pepper instead of original hot. After wings we hit up Spencers in the West Co mall cause Chels wanted to get studs so we went and spent some time there. I almost bought a beer bongzilla but it was a tad over my price range. But yea, after that we brought Carissa home and I dropped off Chels at her car and I went to AMC again. Talked to Rose and Kiwi until everyone had to jam out...all in all good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment