Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Recap of whatever I missed

Alright so I gotta catch up with this. Sunday was work then hangout. I did an opening usher shift with a really good group of workers so that went like clockwork. After that i went home and chilled for a bit before heading over to Anne's place to pick her up. we chilled at AMC watching a little bit up Karate Kid before meeting up with Bishop and Chels. We ran into Alex and his crew and met up with Kevin Chan in the lot. We jam out to Where we meet up with Justin and we eat out hearts out. Justin jams out like a bitch and the rest of us go bowling. Bowled for an hour then me and Chels head over to Carissa's to pick her up to go to LA. We go to LA, got lost for a bit cause of the blocked off roads and met up with Brandon and Cynthia. We get the hotel room at the Wilshire Grand and waited for the parade. Go to the parade come back...catch some sleep...and then me and the girls go out to look at LA but I was like fuck it and I went my own way. I went to the Staples Center and then found this little tavern but before I can go in and drink with some of the fans that I met up with I got a call saying we were leaving....i was so bummed cause right when I found my element we had to jam out. Anyways....we left, got stuck in traffic, but when we got back to West Co I met up with Rose and chilled at Fajardo Park for a little bit before going to Coffee Break to get some Unagi. That was basically the past couple days just summed up....I'm too lazy to go into full detail so I wont.

0 comments:

Post a Comment