Thursday, June 17, 2010

Runs!

Alright...today started out shitty and ended great. Started the first couple of hours in an hour of the bathroom cause of the hot wing runs. That was a total bitch. Went to Gamestop to get a 2 month sub to WoW and stopped by the Verizon store to check if they had the Incredibles in stock which they did not. I also swung by Micheals to get some new Micron pens, but turns out they don't have the black ones in stock anymore. Anyways...after that I get a text from Alex saying he wants to chill and I start texting people to see whos down. I get a call from Carissa and Chels and we meet up at AMC and met up with Alex and his cousin. We go to West Co lanes but turns out they close at midnight so we hit up this pool place in Whittier where we play like 4 games of pool then we met up with Mitchell at Tommys where we got some late night grubbage. I got my usual Mega Combo and all is good. We jammed out after that...I'm gonna end my night with a Heineken...stay tuned for an overview of the brew...

0 comments:

Post a Comment