Friday, June 11, 2010

Port Brewing Panzer Imperial Pils


Port Brewing Panzer Imperial Pils is another great beer from my favorite Port Brewing Co. This is a stronger type of beer and definitely hoppier than the others in the brand that I've tried. It's pretty mellow for an imperial pils so just think Sam Adams but a little lighter. That doesn't take anything away from the brew though. Yea it's a hoppy beer but it's kinda floral. You can kinda taste a hint of citrus but it isn't too discernible though the the rest of the brew. For a beer that's 9.5% abv you don't really taste the alcohol much. You taste the alcohol more in Trappistes and that has about the same abv. So far I would put Midnight Sessions on top of the Port Brew beers (it's still my favorite beer period) and Hot Rocks at second. Panzer Imperial would have to be the last of the three that I've had but it's still a damn good beer. So yea, even though it's the last of the Port Brews, I'll give it about a 95/100 so it's still amazing. I just wanna hammer that in. Try this beer now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment