Thursday, June 24, 2010

Magic Mountain

So Wednesday was Magic day with Alex and Chelsea. Me and Chels met up at my place and then we picked up Alex. We go over to Valencia and ate at the Wendy's just outside of the park before going in. We go in yadda yadda yadda and start hitting up the rides. Great day at the park. Yea it was hot, but that doesn't really matter in great company. There was a girl with hairy pits and another girl with ugly ass feet and those was in the first half of the time at the park. I even got a chance to get one of them giant pickles that I love so much. But yea, a long exhausting day at Magic passes and we head home and I picked up Rose and Carissa to hit up BJs. When we get there it was already closed so we hit up BWW instead. I got the ribs cause I was freaking hungry and a Guinness. The ribs were very very meh. Kevin Chan met up with us there and as did Caydie and her friend. We chill there for a bit and after I took everyone home that needed a ride. Overall it was an amazing day with amazing people. Till next time bitches...

0 comments:

Post a Comment