Friday, June 25, 2010

Just keep cleaning...

I spent most of the day cleaning and organizing the house....yea...and I'm gonna keep doing that after I finish this post and the Grown Ups one after this so yea. Well i woke up to my dad bitching and complaining about something but I just laid on the couch for a while after waking up cause I was still dead tired from Magic yesterday but after I finally got up I got straight to moving shit from the house to the garage or the shed. What a great way to start out my day huh? Anyways...after a while of organizing and cleaning I take a shower and jam out for a little bit with Rose. We went to Fullerton to this tattoo shop where Rose got her tattoo and then we went to AMC to see what was up with screenings to see if we can score one. We then jam out to get some grub. Rose got some Lee Sandwiches or whatever that thing is and I got a Double Double at In-n-Out with animal fries. Meal was bomb as usual and after that I brought Rose back to her place and i went home to continue my cleaning. I found a lot of old crap in my room that I totally forgot about. I found my old pokémon cards from years and years ago as well as my old power rangers drawing set from back in the day. I also realized that my globe is from the Cold War era....USSR and all intact. Other than that I found old pizza in my closet from who knows how long ago...kinda nasty but oh well. After a bit I jam out to AMC and caught the Grown Ups showing with Rose, Chels, and Bishop. Now i'm gonna finish up my night with more cleaning....

0 comments:

Post a Comment