Friday, June 4, 2010

Greek

Today was pretty decent. I went to class and discussion and then came back to West Co. I caught up with Rose and Chelsea and got a quick bite to eat at Fridays. I got the Fish and Chips and had a good time with the girls. Then we went to AMC.

We watched the midnight showing of Get Him to the Greek. I was expecting to utterly hate this movie cause Russel Brand is annoying to me. Surprisingly I liked it a lot. It's really raunchy and it's pretty damn nonstop. It gets better as the movie progresses and it is full of drug and alcohol humor. I was totally surprised that Brand didn't get annoying to me at all during the movie and I credit that to the script and directing. It just seems to work. Turns out this is one of the few movies that got me to laugh out loud. I still think that She's Out of My League is the best comedy of 2010, but this one is tied for second with Hot Tub Time Machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment