Friday, June 18, 2010

Blue Moon Belgian Wheat Ale

Alright so Blue Moon. A lot of people associate me with this brew cause I used to live by it once my cousin introduced me to it. It's a bomb beer if you just want a regular brew but it doesn't stand up against the craft/specialties, but that's just how it works in life. Blue Moon is still a really good beer especially with orange, but I had it just plain this time around. It pours out in a cloudy orange tint with a decently sized white head. It has a slight citrus aroma and a mild flavor of citrus. It's very mild but really good nonetheless. This is a beer that's pretty simple on the tongue. There's no complex flavors or aftertastes, what you see is what you get. And you definitely get a good brew for the money. Drink this regularly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment