Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday...

Went to work earlier than I've ever gone before. I was supposed to be on register in concession but ended up being floor supervisor. I did that for two hours, then I ran with the ushers for like 15 minutes. The I became main backbar and eventually running the stand. Overall good day at work, very chill cause I got to work with everyone. Mitchel at TD. Chels, Anne, Wil, Gar, Jon, etc in concession. No biggie and thanks to Chels for helping me run the stand.

After work I hit up Wingstop to watch the Laker game with the two Kevins and Jon. I had a 20 piece combo...lemon pepper and original hot. The game sucked. Nobody on the Lakers did anything. Kobe was the only one scoring...we didn't seem to want that game. Lakers are taking the next two games!

After that me and the Kevins made a beer run to cure the depression and watched the A-Team which was great as usual. After that we hit up Denny's for a late night bite to eat. I had the Cheesecake and fudge brownie. Those were yum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment