Monday, April 19, 2010

Today’s 3 W’s: Wingstop, Work, Waldvogel

Today was pretty straightforward as usual. I woke up to my sister screaming at me to wake up to see Father’s Office on the Food Channel’s TV show The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Bacon. That was a great way to start out the day hahaha. After that I did my Creative Writing homework cause I didn’t get a chance to do it last night. After that I went to Wingstop with my boy Ryan. I had the ten piece combo, Lemon Pepper and Smoked Hickory, with a Dr. Pepper and ranch dip. Ryan had the ten piece combo with all ten being original hot. We talked there for a while and ended up not being able to catch Kick-Ass like we planned. I ended up going to work almost right after Wingstop but we did loiter at AMC for a little bit. I worked a decent amount of hours today even though it was pretty slow. It was basically me, JT, Justin, and Scarlett. Apparently me and Justin started a flex thing between the two of us that just gets everyone totally confused. It was the basic usher stuff…clean houses here…crack a ton of jokes there…the laughing continues. Good day ushering overall. After me and Justin finish out closing duties I helped Chelsea close out concession cause she got fucked over being the only closer tonight. There was a lot to be done. I also helped Liz up in booth for a bit cause she had to do print moves. Basically I got 2 extra hours at work by helping Liz and Chels. Now I’m going to make several cheddarwursts and watch an episode or two of 24 before calling it a night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment