Friday, April 23, 2010

Sleep where are you?

Alright...didn't have time to do this yesterday and today so I gotta catch up.

Wednesday...Wednesday was a lot of shit. Started out with CS Lab and I got out that at 11. So I did my programming assignment and then jammed out to the crew party. I picked up Chelsea from her place in Whittier cause I'm such a damn nice guy hahaha. We hit up the crew party and things didn't go as planned cause it rained so we just had it at the theater. It was pretty badass though. Me and Carla rocked it in the parking lot. We played catch, soccer, chased each other with squirt guns....it was bomb. She even took one for the team and tackled the light...the light won. I also tried to play badminton with Carissa, that was total failure cause of the wind but it was pretty damn funny. What else happened at the crew party? There was a lot of gay moments...oh, there was some bomb ass food cause thanks to Brandon's grandma...props to her, food was delish. So yea, we also played a big game of capture the flag but that didn't really go anywhere and we quit before anyone ever found the flags. After the actual crew crew party, a bunch of us hit up cue. It was, let's see if I can remember this. Me, new Kevin, Rose, Carla, Tucker, Carissa, Jazwell, Wilson, Caydie, and Chelsea. That was pretty damn fun having a big group like that. Also had some male bonding as you'll probably see on pictures later on. After cue we hit up the crepes place just under it. I got whatever Wilson got. I think it was a crepe with strawberries, pineapple, vanilla icecream, and nutella. It was bomb. It was there that Chelsea got me a little Captain America figurine thingy that I loved. Thanks Chels! Rose and Carissa jammed out around that time so there was only eight of us were left. We talked for a while at the plaza but we decided to hit up Sonics up in Anaheim so we jammed out. It was my first time at Sonics and I will say this, their big chili dog and the cherry limeade is simply bomb. After that we head back to AMC cause all the cars were there, we split up to jam out. Jaz takes Chelsea home cause he knew that I was gonna head back to Riversuck. I take Carla home cause she needed a ride and after that I went back to Riversuck totally wiped.

Today was much more boring. I was totally sore from all the running and stuff with Carla and the rest of the crew the night before and I was still exhausted cause of the late night. I overslept for my Calc class at 8am and I barely make it to my CS10 class at 9:30. I got out of that class at 11 and I take a nap at my apartment. I almost overslept for my Creative Writing class but I barely made it in time. Just like is CS10 I was falling asleep...I was still beat. After that class I head back to my apt and I eat while watching 24, and that gave me just enough time to get in a half hour WoW session before I had discussion. I go there blah blah blah come back, get some WoW in and jammed out back to West Co where I loitered at box office talking to Chelsea at first then ran into a bunch of other there, I mainly chilled with Chelsea, who was working box, Wilson, Liz, and David. I was there for a then I decided to leave just after midnight. Talked to Armando before I jam out but I eventually did.

You're all caught up now...so fuck off

0 comments:

Post a Comment