Sunday, April 4, 2010

Closing with the Redheads

Nothing particularly interesting happened today. I woke up and went phone browsing with Jo for a bit. I'm stoked about getting the HTC Incredible that's gonna be coming out soon. After that I didn't do much. I just put videos onto my ipod touch which basically means I retired it from playing music, I have the nano for that cause it's smaller and holds the same amount. After that I took a nap and went to work. Work was the same old routine. I had a good ushering group. It was me, Ryan, Tucker, Charlie, and Leslie but she was sent home early. Close usher with Chelsea and Anne...my two redheads as I like to call them. We finished at 2:30am ish and we raided the break room for posters. I walked away with another She's Out Of My League poster along with two Hot Tub Time Machine posters and a Repo Men poster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment