Saturday, April 3, 2010

Release the Kraken!

Today I woke up, did some BC2, and jammed out back to West Co with Sana. We went to some Ramen joint on the corner of Fullerton and Colima where Yogurtland was. I had the Unagi Ramen cause i was still craving Unagi from a while ago. It was pretty good. Definitely worth the money; I might actually have to stop by that place again to try something else.
After the Ramen place we went to AMC to watch Clash of the Titans in 3d

If you liked the old 1981 iteration of Clash of the Titans, you might not like this version. After watching this one, I appreciated the original a lot more. i’m not sure what makes such a difference. This one is definitely better in the visuals and a tone more action packed but it just didn’t seem to have the magic of the original. The 3d wasn’t really impressive and I didn’t even notice it most of the time; I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. In terms of the story, this one did not follow the original at all. It tried to be like God of War and failed at it. I wish it stuck to the original story instead of making it more Hollywood. This movie had so much potential. Too bad it failed. On a plus side though….Io in the movie is quite pretty. She definitely kept me interested.

Oh, after my closing shift I was able to snag a bunch of new posters. One of which was She’s Out of my League…hopefully I can snag a Hot Tub Time Machine one too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment