Sunday, April 18, 2010

Chillin

Today was pretty chill. After waking up at Ruben's place where I crashed for the night I went straight to work. Oh yeah, thanks again to Brenda and Angie for everything. But yea, work was pretty decent. I ushered with Mario and Carissa which was really chill. Everything went smoothly outside of the headache and so forth. But yea. After work I loitered at AMC for a while cause I was waiting for Chelsea to free up so we can chill a bit. We got Rose and Gus to come with us to go to...dare I say it...cue...again. We went for Chelsea, she loves her cue. We rock that for a bit then we went to the claw machine game place where I dumped like twenty bucks trying to win that ipad. Came close but the wouldn't grab. When were done there we bust our asses over to Dennys cause me and Chelsea were totally starving. I had the T-bone slam thing, rare of course with the eggs overeasy. We ate and talked for a while and after a bit we jammed out. We brought Chels back to her car and me and Rose bring Gus back to his casa. I bring Rose back to her casa and here I am now. I'm gonna take a shower and then do my programming assignment and do my creative writing assignments.

JR out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment