Monday, April 26, 2010

The Losers

Watched The Losers today with Kevin and Ryan. It was a pretty damn good movie. I went in with low expectations cause of Rotten Tomatoes and I walked out amused. It's not going to win any awards or praises but it'll keep you entertained to whole way. There's definitely some laughs...a lot of it is cause of Chris Evans. It knows that it's an action comedy type movie that is supposed to be over the top and it succeeds on both merits. If you like campy movies you'll probably like this movie. It also doesn't hurt having Zoe Saldana as eye candy.

After the movie me, Kevin, Ryan, Jazz, and Wilson talked for a bit in the lot like usual...we decide to go to Dennys so I take Ryan home and I meet up with them there. I had my usual French Toast Slam with eggs overeasy and we talked for a while. Basically the same AMC late night deal.

JR out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment