Saturday, April 10, 2010

24 Season 1

24 Season 1. I just finished rewatching this season. This show, particularly this season changed my understanding on TV shows. It's the first TV show since Friends to really capture  my interest. I first caught wind of 24 3/4 of the way through season 3 so I bought the first two seasons right away to catch up. Season 1 is the best season of 24 to date. It's a nonstop rollercoaster ride. You never know who to trust, who to like, or what's going to happen. This is a thriller at it's core and I doubt that any show can capture the drama, excitement, and pure thrills that 24 Season 1 does. If you haven't followed 24 ever, start watching it now. It's on netflix so if you have it, watch it on the instant watch list. You wont regret it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment