Wednesday, February 24, 2010

End of an uneventful day

Today was the epitome of uneventful. I woke up and went to my Religious Studies: Myths and Rituals discussion where the class got into a huge argument about the moralities of being homosexual. I was arguing on the pro homo side. That's usually what happens in that discussion course...the majority of the class argues for one side while the minority and I argue for the other.

After that I had a long Modern Warfare 2 session where I finally got to level 70 through my first prestige. I'm about 50k xp away from being able to get my second prestige. Nothing much there either; I didn't do anything special like break my killstreak record or anything.

The I went off to my Organic Chemistry 112B lab. The lab was a total disaster for everyone, myself included. Apparently nobody in the section was able to successfully create a Gringard Reaction. Out of the 22 students in the lab section, not one individual was able to get a proper dry product. After several unsuccessful attempts to salvage the experiment, the TA just gave us the numbers that we needed for the post lab and gave us a stock IR spectrum of the product.

Now to give my impression of the move 17 Again. I know that it's a bit late, but I barely saw it cause I had nothing better to do...so kill me. I went into the movie not expecting much and came out of it fairly entertained. It's far from a great movie, but it's pretty decent at what it is: a shallow time killer. You basically get what you expect from the movie and it offers a couple of laughs. Matthew Perry has such a minor part and I wished he had a bigger role. Zac Effron did his job well as the leading role but wasn't anything special about it. The saving grace of the movie is definitely Thomas Lennon and Leslie Mann. Lennon steals the show with his wierd character and Leslie Mann is beautiful in the movie like she always is. All in all 17 Again was a pretty decent movie. It's a decent way to kill time if you have nothing better to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment