Monday, February 22, 2010

Buffalo Wild Wings...

Where do I start? Armando has been raving about BWW at work for a while now at work, and I've been meaning to give it a shot. I finally did and I can say that....I like Wingstop a lot more. I'm not saying the BWW is bad, on the contrary, BWW is a really good wings place, but it just doesn't hit me like Wingstop does. The Wings a BWW are definitely smaller than that are at Wingstop and they have less sauce on them. I had the Hot BBQ and the Wild flavored wings at BWW. There's definitely more flavors to choose from at BWW but it seems to be the case of BWW has more flavors whereas Wingstop has less, but the Wingstop flavors seem to just trump those of BWW. BWW has quantity while Wingstop has quality. I'm going to continue to go to BWW so I can try out the rest of the flavors so I can make a better verdict and try the fries so I can compare them with those from Wingstop, but right now Wingstop, to me, is still the better joint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment